SCIENTOLOGY: A NEW SLANT ON LIFE
Scientology essentials for every aspect of life. Basic answers that put you in charge of your existence, truths to consult again and again: Is It Possible to Be Happy?, Two Rules for Happy Living, Personal Integrity, The Anti-Social Personality and many more. In every part of this book you will find Scientology truths that describe conditions in your life and exact ways to improve them.Read More
|Audiobook CD||R 460|
MORE ABOUT SCIENTOLOGY: A NEW SLANT ON LIFE
The materials of Scientology comprise the greatest accumulation of knowledge ever assembled on the mind, spirit and life. Through more than a hundred books and publications, thousands more articles and essays, and over 3,000 recorded lectures, the works of L. Ron Hubbard embrace virtually every aspect of living.
Here, then, is Scientology: A New Slant on Life, containing a timeless selection of Mr. Hubbard’s discoveries drawn from the full wealth of his writings and each one presenting a broad, yet comprehensive overview of Scientology applied to a specific aspect of existence—and, in combination, providing the panoramic overview of life itself.
Here are the answers to questions Man has sought through the ages; here are practical answers you hoped could be found somewhere; here are answers that work.
- Is It Possible to Be Happy?
- Personal Integrity
- Man’s Search for His Soul
- On Our Efforts for Immortality
- The Eight Dynamics that comprise life itself
- The Affinity, Reality and Communication Triangle providing the components for interpersonal relationships
- Handling the Confusions of the Workaday World
- How to Live with Children
- What Is Greatness?
- The Two Rules for Happy Living
- Anti-Social and Social Personalities
- The Third Party Law revealing the cause of conflict
- Honesty and Ethics
- My Philosophy, L. Ron Hubbard’s personal statement on what motivated his life’s work and the quest for Scientology
Here, then, are essentials for living, real solutions that work in the here and now, truths to consult again and again.